Please allow us at least 24-48 hour to receive and review you application before someone contacts you.
Thank you for your interest in adopting a Last Hope Animal Rescue pet. We pride ourselves in our determination to find the right animal for your family, and ensuring that the animal adopted will be going to his/her forever home. Our requirements to adopt an animal are as follows:
- All animals in your home or on your property must be spayed or neutered.
- All cats and dogs in your home must be current on their rabies and distemper combination vaccinations.
- All animals must be indoor animals, we do not adopt our animals to homes where there are outdoor dogs living.
- Feral cats are acceptable as long as they are spayed or neutered.
- An application must be filled out for every adoption.
- At least three personal references and one veterinary reference must be given on the application.
- At least one home visit will be required for every adoption.